62 Mile Ride Starts 8:00 a.m • 35 and 20 Mile Rides Start 10:00 a.m.
$50 Early Bird registration until July 31 • $60 After July 31 • $70 After Sept. 9 and on day of event • $15 Kids 17 and under (Set Price)
- 2018 Ride for Clean Rivers tee-shirt (MUST REGISTER BY 9/9/18)
- Route marking and SAG support on ALL routes
- Rest stops providing food and drink and bathrooms
- Barbecue lunch celebration & live music
- Before ride snacks and coffee
DIRECTIONS TO CHESAPEAKE COLLEGE
From Rt. 50 West: Take Route 50 West through Cambridge. Continue on Route 50 West through Easton and another 15 miles to Wye Mills. Come to the traffic light at the intersection of Routes 50 and 213, and turn left on Route 213. The Chesapeake College entrance is on the right.
From Rt. 50 East: Take Route 50 East across the Bay Bridge. Continue on Route 50 and cross the Kent Narrows Bridge. Continue on Route 50 for 2.5 miles to the Route 50/301 split. Bear to the right at the split and continue on Route 50 for 6 miles. Come to the traffic light at the intersection of Routes 50 and 213, and turn right on Route 213. The Chesapeake College entrance is on the right.